Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My First Paper Kidlet

This is the first of what I hope to be many many Kidlets. She's just a cute little friend to play with by yourself or with a friend or two. Maybe you can adopt her and give a name to my little kidlet. The best part of kidlets is that you can play with them like a paper dolls because you can change their clothes, only you don't have all the problems of making them stand up straight, so they are a lot more fun.

I have made her in color and in black and white so that you can color her your own way. You can even make her look like you or your best friend.
I don't have a way to list the PDF files for these papercrafts. But I will soon, I hope, and then I will be able to come back and link to them.
So for now just go ahead and right click on the picture and 'Save image as' and then once you have it saved you can go ahead and print it from there. Print as many as you like so you can share them with your friends. Just remember that your Little Kidlet needs to put her arms up when she gets dressed and your on you way to having fun.
Please though if you want to share them with your friends online please give me credit and link back to me here. Thanks. That way they will be able it check back to see if I have any new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment